I have a great opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineering Manager for a role based in Galway. The role will be responsible for driving the maintenance function onsite and leading and developing the team.
- Responsible for resource scheduling & teams completion of reliability tasks (Preventative & Reactive).
- Ensure best-in-class spares management.
- Budgetary responsibility for site maintenance spend.
- Continuously drive improvement to PM effectiveness and routines. Embed thorough fault finding and root cause analysis into the way the business do things.
- Work closely with Safety, NPI, Process Development, Quality Assurance, Supply Chain & Production teams to maintain cross-functional relationships
- Drive significant change to the maintenance culture, systems and processes to ensure less need for reactive maintenance.
- Manage a large team of technicians and Engineers.
- Degree in Engineering or relevant discipline
- A proven track record in managing maintenance teams and departments for one or multiple sites within a high paced manufacturing environment -
- A proven track record of Implementing Continuous Improvement alongside maintenance within a high paced Manufacturing environment.
- Capable of working in a challenging environment & resolving multiple tasks & initiatives simultaneously.
- A proven history of Change Management within maintenance departments on a medium or large scale is required.
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 091 455 300 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.