My client, an established financial services company are seeking to hire a Trade Services Settlements Manager. You will provide leadership and strategic management to the Equities and Fixed Income Team, training, development and appraisals of staff.
Other Key Responsiblities will include;
- Act as the first point of contact for all key stakeholders escalating issues and risks as appropriate
- Minimise operational risk of the business unit
- Facilitate internal and external audits
- Liaise with Brokers, Custodians and Trading desks to resolve daily issues and improve processes.
- Work with the Senior Trade Manager to implement strategic change, co-ordinating testing resources.
You will have;
- Working knowledge of the Post Trade processes across multiple markets for Equity or Fixed Income.
- Good Working knowledge of the Fund settlement process.
- An understanding SWIFT messaging
- Ability to manipulate and interpret data e.g. strong Excel skills.
- A good awareness of Investment Management Operations and the connection to NAV production.
If interested in the above role or hearing about other opportunities in the financial services and banking industry, email Genevieve on email@example.com or call Genevieve on 01 4744683.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.