Legal Secretary | Banking | €40k
Our client, a multinational Law Firm with a strong base in Dublin, are seeking a legal secretary with experience in Banking or Corporate/Commercial law to join their team.
An excellent job for career progression, you will gain experience in a World Renowned firm and work alongside some of Ireland’s leading Solicitors.
The ideal candidate will come from a Corporate Law firm, but applications will also be considered from Legal Secretaries who have gained experience in a small/general practice.
Title: Legal Secretary (Banking or Litigation)
Location: Dublin City
Salary: Up to€40,000
- Doc management for the Banking team;
- Diary management for Senior team members;
- Administrative support for all team members;
- Correspondence with clients; and
- Ad hoc secretarial duties as required.
- Ideally experience in a Commercial/Corporate Law firm;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite;
- Familiar with Banking/Corporate/Commercial Law;
- Ability to prioritise workload; and
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
How to apply:
If you are interested in hearing more about this role or any of our Live Legal jobs, you can send your CV to Conor Hoey, firstname.lastname@example.org or you can have a confidential chat with me on: +353 1 4744649.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.