Financial Accountant - Tech Company
Ideally, you will have 2 years PQE.
A global giant requires an experienced Accountant primarily to support and manage the processes for the preparation of statutory financial statements for Infrastructure entities.
Part of the role:
- Help define, develop and drive finance processes that affect the monthly financial reporting of the infrastructure investments of our client.
- Manage end-to-end US GAAP Financial Reporting and Compliance of key Infrastructure processes.
- Partner and lead Outsourced providers
- Monthly record to report BPO activity
- Create strong cross-functional relationships with key stakeholders across Finance, Legal and Infra Orgs
- Initiate, lead and manage process improvement projects to build for scale
- 2-3+ years relevant industry experience (post qualification) with large, fast-growing, multi-national company
- Solid knowledge of US GAAP and local GAAP, please.
Please apply with updated Cv to email@example.com
Contact Aoife for a confidential chat by email or phone 01 474 4691.
If this position is not for you, reach out anyways to discuss other options and other vacancies that Aoife in Sigmar Recruitment has on.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.