- Preparation of management accounts, use of a computerised accounts system and associated reporting tools
- Experience of preparing returns to the Financial Regulator
- Knowledge of Solvency II and QRT’s advantageous
Please apply to Aoife McCamley or call me on 01 474 4691
CV in Word format please email@example.com to be considered for this position.
- To manage the company’s finance processes, administration and reporting of reinsurance arrangements
- To produce the company’s monthly technical insurance schedules for P&L purposes
- To take ownership of all technical insurance balance sheet accounts
- To manage claims settlement and escrow accounts
- To produce regulatory returns on behalf of the company
- To manage CSO returns on behalf of the company
- To assist with the production of year-end statutory accounts
- To prepare information for tax advisors to create the annual corporation tax return, and prepare any information required for subsequent investigations
- To assist with annual budgeting process
- Monitor Treasury & Cash positions & ensure that investment positions are in line with our guidelines & regulatory requirements
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.