The day to day role will include:
- Account Management
- Ownership of overdue invoices relating to a specific portfolio of customers.
- Dispute Rejections to be followed up with customer until repayment has been made.
- Debt Management
- Customer interaction and follow up using Daily Worklist
- Action Blocked Orders as soon as the report is issued
- Issue account statements
- Debt Reporting
- Run KPI reports
- Monthly Reports - Update and analyse reports
- Weekly Reports - Update and analyse reports.
- Fluent Italian
- Minimum of 6 months credit controller experience in a busy Accounts Receivable Department
- Work on own initiative, recognising potential problems and seeking solutions
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent numeric and accuracy skills
- Positive and pro-active attitude
- Work under pressure whilst remaining calm and patient
- Excel and SAP experience.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.