My client has a German-speaking agent job available in their award-winning business centre based in Little Island.
Your job would be as a Medical Information Agent and you would be dealing with customers and healthcare professionals and helping them with any queries.
The customer queries are received either by telephone, email or web chat. The majority of queries for most markets are via telephone, thus primary responsibilities encompass phone coverage
Your job would include but not be limited to:
- Manage customer queries in a courteous, professional manner non-promotional.
- Escalations to the relevant team when you are unable to help
- Log all queries received via email
- Accurate recording of all customer queries in a concise, thorough, and accurate manner in line with Good Documentation Practices.
- Ensure optimal Customer satisfaction
- Bachelors degree with relevant customer service experience.
- Business experience such as medical sales representative will also be considered.
- Fluency in English & German language
- Excellent active listening skills
For more information on this role please call Leah on 021 4847 135 or send your CV to email@example.com
If you are German speaking and feel this is maybe not quite what you are looking for, please feel free to reach out we have many positions available
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.