Sigmar Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Structural Project Engineer to work with our unique client in Cork. This is a permanent role offering an excellent salary and career progression.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for commercial, residential, light industrial,retail and healthcare projects. Ideally candidates will have experience working within a small engineering consultancy and have extensive experience with structural design and civil drainage design.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervision and project management of construction on site
- Prepare and deliver tender documentation and construction drawings
- Site surveying and building
- Creation of tender packages for larger commercial projects
- Civil and structural engineering design of commercial and residential developments
- Generation of drawings, reports, calculations and structural specifications
- Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant industry experience, ideally within an engineering consultancy
- Exceptional level of technical knowledge
- Candidates should be Chartered or have a desire to achieve Chartered status
- Highly proficient utilising Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
- Proven experience leading the design of small and large scale projects
- Keen eye for spotting potential improvements/ modifications to designs in order to ensure easier construction
- Ability to manage multiple projects whilst ensuring all deadlines are met
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Must be able to prioritise own workload and manage time to maximise productivity
- Excellent decision-making, problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
If this sounds like the role for you, call Rebecca TODAY on 021-4847137 or email your CV direct to email@example.com.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.