To support all maintenance activities, utilizing the CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) and SAP-PM System. You would also be responsible for implementing CMMS best practices.
This role is temporary with a pharmaceutical client in Carlow.
- Develop reports using system report tools for maintenance plans,task lists, work orders and maintenance spare part analysis
- Working closely with site MRO integrator ensure site spares parts systems and MRO are operating at a best in class level
- Maintain asset operational readiness
- BSc in Engineering or similar
- Knowledge of SAP
- Experience in pharmaceutical GMP and GDP environments
- Lean 6S background is an advantage
If you think that you have the necessary background apply or inquire by contacting 01 4744 692 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are looking for any other roles, don't hesitate to get in touch too!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.