Our pharmaceutical client is looking for a QC Continuous Improvement Specialist team lead to join their expanding team in Dublin South. You'd ideally be a Senior QC or a QC Team Lead from pharmaceutical Background. These are for raw material and finished product labs. You would need to have 5S or 6S or Lean manufacturing exposure in your past role.
There is a capital expansion underway and several roles are available. The team will consist of about 5-7 analysts and the role will report to the QC Manager. QC Continuous Improvement Team leads in a stand-alone position without any direct reports - with the responsibility of lean lab implementation and utilizing 6 sigma tools to further the operational excellence/continuous improvement goals of the site.
- Manage the daily QC testing activities of the lab, including analyst supervision.
- Comply with the companies policies in ensuring maintenance of GMP compliance.
- Assist in any troubleshooting needs of the lab as required.
- Maintain and/or implement change in the lab - to further continuous improvement goals.
- Utilise the 6 Sigma toolbox for improvement and efficiency implementation.
- NFQ Level 8 Degree
- Background in GMP pharmaceutical or medical device facilities.
- Either strong QC background or QC team lead experience.
- Method validation, transfer or development - is a distinct advantage.
Benefits: On top of the basic salary (Competitive - Negotiable depending on experience), there is also a bonus of over 10%, Healthcare, Pension (family).
If interested in applying for this role apply direct or call 01 4744 692. If you'd like market information or are exploring new options don't hesitate to get in touch for any pharmaceutical and/or medical device roles (either by phone or through email@example.com).
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.