My client, a leading SaaS company in South Dublin are looking for a Head of Product to Join their expanding team. They are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, who is strategic and able to set the product vision and strategy around customers and growing business’ needs. You will be responsible for Building high performing products and teams, through developing internal talent and recruiting top talent into the team.
You will need a strong record of continuous improvement, leveraging industry best practices, and have worked in large scale Lean and Continuous Delivery organizations.
- Customer Obsessed – Always starts with the customer first and works back. Actively build customer relationships, understand their business goals and pain points. Be the customers voice.
- Establish a shared product vision across the company by setting priorities, including executive stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
- Opportunity to Manage a team of Product Managers capable of producing innovative products and marketing leading solutions
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to define roadmap
- Foster a culture of innovation and a fail-fast philosophy in Product
- Partner closely with UX & Design to translate product vision and strategy into great a customer experience.
- Experience working with €200m+ SaaS products.
- Responsible for product positioning including articulating customer problems and solutions and partnering with product marketing regarding product launch cycles.
- Be an authority on market trends, emerging technologies and competitive landscapes
- Works directly with Engineering to create excellent quality products
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- 6+ years In Product Management or related field
- 6+ years of working closely with Software Engineering and Design teams
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.