My client a Cork based based pharmaceutical company require a Finance Associate.
Key duties of the role include (but not limited to) :
- Develop and manage monthly trial balance package for small-medium-large size affiliates.
- Work with local affiliate finance organization to understand activities happening in affiliates.
- Prepare trial balance package and investigate trial balance account fluctuations.
- Present trial balance package and fluctuation analysis to financial director.
- Vendor creation and management.PO creation and maintenance
- Tracking budgets vs POs created to ensure a split of the budget across sites.
- Issue resolution related to rejected invoices & follow up where they have not been received.
- Vendor follow up where invoices have not been received.
- Understand and comply with procurement, legal and financial requirements & procedures
- Identify, communicate, and resolve issues
- Serve as Metrics lead, including analysis & reporting from various Metrics ERPs
- Resolve issues identified & agreed upon during local reviews
- Prepare and Review Account Reconciliations:
- Identify appropriate reconciliation methodology based on the type of account being reconciled
Degree qualified with...
- 2+ year of public accounting experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in P2P/GA function essential
- Professional Accountancy Qualification or part qualified
- Experience in & deep understanding of judgmental transactions
- Ability to apply strong accounting theory in reviewing affiliate activities.
- Compliance with US GAAP/IFRS, SOX and other requirements.
- Knowledgeable of SAP and 2nd European language essential.
For more information please call Colin on 021-4847131 or E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.