Infrastructure Project Manager
My client has a vacancy for an Infrastructure Project Manager to lead a project and team within a major government institution. This job is based in Dublin City Centre and is an excellent opportunity to leave a significant impression with their organisational and technical skills.
Tech stack in short:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft products
- SAN storage experience
- Deep Networking knowledge
- Accountable for the delivery of the products required and ensuring they are produced to the standard of quality expected, within the specified constraints of time, quality and cost.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of a complex project or multiple projects, ensuring the appropriate level of governance is followed.
- Required to mentor other Project personnel, this may be in the form of Junior Project Managers or Project Co-ordinators.
- Takes full responsibility for the definition, documentation and successful completion of complex projects, ensuring that realistic project, quality, change control and risk management processes are maintained.
- Monitors and controls resources, revenue and capital costs against the project budget and manages expectations of all project stakeholders.
For more information and a confidential chat on this position please contact Conor McHugh on 01 4744622 or at email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.