My client, an IT multinational giant is looking to recruit for a Statutory Accountant.
The Statutory Accountant will be responsible for a wide range of accounting duties including:
- Responsible for general accounting and reporting support for US and multi-national entities;
- Preparation and production of any other financial information;
- Prepare monthly financial and managerial accounts in US GAAP across multiple entities and currencies;
- Prepare entries to accurately reflect accrual, prepayments and expenses with the corresponding periods, including intercompany transactions;
- Preparation of the annual statutory financial statements, where relevant;
- Assist with audits, including US GAAP, and statutory audit of respective entities;
- Assist with the finance and planning team on budget versus actual variances analysis and research;
- Assist in planning and coordinating ongoing projects.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Multinational experience preferable
- Experience of US GAAP desirable
To apply for this role, please contact in confidence Justyna Pinkowska in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4646 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.