My client, a well established multinational company is looking for a fully qualified Accountant.
- Provide financial results and analysis to senior management. Ensure tax, Sarbanes-Oxley, US GAAP, and local entity compliance.
- Assist in preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual close presentations for Accounting and Controls management to include preparation of month over month and forecast to actual analysis.
- Manage outsourced operational activity, including Service Level Agreements, performed by third party vendors.
- Provide support to finance management and other internal customers as needs arise, including ad-hoc financial analysis, and special projects.
- BS/BA preferred in Business, Finance, Engineering or Operations; in lieu of degree, 8 years of relevant work experience.
- Professional qualification CIMA / ACA / ACCA.
- Ability to work with senior management and influence decision making.
- Excellent project management, oral communication, analytical and written skills.
- Experience with Oracle ERP and Hyperion a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail, organised and thorough with the desire for continuous improvement.
To apply for this Accountant role in Dublin City Centre, contact in confidence Justyna Pinkowska in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4646 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.