Team Supervisor - Cork
Working with a rapidly growing Cork based company looking to recruit a Supervisor who is responsible the people development and management of a number of advisors who has the tasks of Collection activity, calls, administrative tasks, payments and quality on behalf of a client.
You will also be required to present to both the clients and internal senior management.
- Manage and deliver to all SLAs including cash collections, call and email communication management, payment arrangements, advisor productivity etc. as agreed with the client/management
- Development and management of advisors,
- Support the management of the client relationship, forecasting, invoicing and operational delivery.
- Drive profitability and financial awareness amongst the advisors
- Promote product and brand awareness and protection
- Be the face of the company and the escalation point for the client in relation to any operational issues
Skills and Experience required:
- Extensive knowledge and experience of working within an outsourced customer service/collections operation.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience required in a similar role
- Highly developed client facing/relationship management skills
- Excellent leadership & people management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills within a multi-cultural business environment
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.