The primary role of the Accounts receivable Analyst is to assume direct responsibility for the control and Credit Management of its Affiliated customers and clients in general based in a specific market. Also to ensure that the organization reduces the risk of financial loss.
- Handling queries/calls from external customers, such as healthcare professionals.
- Ensures optimal customer satisfaction in all aspects of the process.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the affiliate and wider organisation.
- Market oversight for coordination & execution of a process for the market assigned.
- Accurate recording of all data to ensure compliance at all times.
- Demonstrate business process expertise, both functionally and technically and be prepared to train and lead the team if necessary.
- Manage the monthly Aged Debt review for your affiliate including the underlying analysis & the overall presentation & follow-ups
Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence
- Provide input and recommendations into possible continuous improvement initiatives to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Continuously looks for ways to improve our service level for our customers /stakeholders
- Supports organizational changes.
- Demonstrates flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability for scheduling adjustments for unexpected absences, events, or meeting volume variances.
- Providing training to the business areas that support the processes. e.g. basic required training, or to improve the efficiency of processes.
- Participates in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the role.
- Understand and follow all compliance policies, laws and regulations relevant to the role.
- Ensure adherence to document retention requirements in line with Global Record Retention Schedule and any applicable local legal requirements.
- Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements when interacting with and engaging HCP’s
- Ensure compliance with Transparency reporting requirements
- Ensure all operational controls are completed to level required and within an agreed timeframe.
- Integrate compliance into daily activities.
- Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits
Basic Qualifications :
- University Degree
- Fluency in French is a requirement.
- 2 years customer facing experience. with very strong telephone communication skills and the ability to influence and negotiate.
- Excellent customer service and strong work ethic
- Demonstrates good judgment and be solution orientated.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines with good time management skills.
- Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem-solving.
If interested, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021-4847138
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.