Chief Marketing Officer
Working with a Technology software company who are rapidly expanding and looking to recruit a Chief Marketing Officer. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering the marketing strategy and managing performance. He/She will have a team of approximately 15 with 6 direct reports.
• Responsible for setting specific objectives to develop a profitable marketing strategy for the company.
• Conduct market, customer & competitor research to better understand the impact of their campaigns and identify opportunities for growth.
• Develop an integrated strategy for PR, Media buying and partnerships to help grow awareness of their Brand.
• Identify, analyse and understand the customer segments that are currently driving growth and help align their product strategy to better serve those customers.
• Ensure that their marketing assets are consistent with their positioning and brand guidelines.
• Measure the impact of their marketing strategies on customers in terms of awareness, consideration and market share.
• Help manage a multi-million euro marketing budget to ensure they profitably grow the business through marketing strategies
• Lead the design & development of a marketing infrastructure that supports the execution of these strategies and tactics.
• 10 yrs. Marketing experience in the areas of brand, media buying, PR, online Marketing and campaign ideation.
• Demonstrably creative mindset, with a flair for creating memorable campaigns.
• Strong background in shaping strategy and motivated by delivering results within budget.
• Customer-focused mindset with the ability to derive customer behavioural insight from different datasets.
• Significant commercial and analytical skills, with a proven ability to derive insight from disparate datasets.
• Strong leadership skills, with a passionate & enthusiastic outlook.
• Strong stakeholder management skills and experience.
• Experienced in team leadership and development.
Excellent Package on offer
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.