***Transfer Agency Analysts From Graduate Level to Senior Analyst***
My client, an established and reputable investment organisation,is hiring seeking to hire two transfer agency analysts, Senior Transfer Agency Analyst and Graduate transfer Agency Administrator.
The Senior Transfer Agency Analyst role would suit someone with 2+ years' transfer agency or fund administration experience who is looking to further develop their career, assist with process improvements and become a mentor to more junior team members.
The Graduate Transfer Agency Administrator would suit a graduate who holds a business or finance or related discipline degree who is looking to commence a career in the financial services sector.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with the global sub-custodians, traders and brokers
- Process subscriptions, redemptions, transfers, and switches for a range of onshore and offshore funds
- Processing paperwork for trades and related activity.
- Preparation and distribution of Investor statements and contract notes
- Investment manager reporting
- Ensure compliance with anti-money laundering procedures
- Mentor junior team members (Senior Analyst role)
- Participate in Annual Internal Audit reviews.
*Must be eligible to work in Ireland (Minimum Stamp 4 Visa)
If you wish to hear more about the above role or similar opportunities, email your CV to email@example.com or call Genevieve on 01 4744683.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.