Have you worked in Mortgage Arrears for several years and are looking for your next step up? I have the opportunity for you!
My client, a specialist mortgage provider in Dublin 4 are seeking an experienced Mortgage Resolution Team Leader to manage a small of mortgage resolution specialists. You will be responsible for managing a team who manage the residential and commercial property portfolio
You will be primarily responsible for:
- Coach and develop the Arrears Support Unit by implementing training and development plans, carrying out regular one to one meetings and staff appraisals.
- Manage performance to ensure specific arrears targets are met by the Team.
- Carry out internal audits to ensure and compliance requirements are met.
- Ensure assigned portfolio of arrears cases are being managed to a high standard
- A third level business or finance degree or professional qualification
- Team supervision and performance management within a mortgage or lending environment.
- Experience of restructuring mortgage accounts an advantage
- APA (Loans) or similar qualification is desirable
If you wish to hear more, email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Genevieve on 01 4744683.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.