Our client, a global custodian bank are looking to expand their European business operations in Dublin city and are seeking a Banking Operations Analyst for their cash management team. This provides an opportunity to join a progressive organisation who are udergoing considerable growth and innovation.
You will be primarily responsible for;
- Timely and accurate processing of customer transactions, including cheques, credits, debits, ledger fees, EFT entries.
- Responsibility for daily and monthly reconciliations
- Payment processing of SEPA files
- Stamp 4 Minimum Visa Requirement.
You will have;
- A business, finance or related degree
- One year's banking experience.
If interested in the above role and wanting to hear more email Genevieve on email@example.com or call me on 01 4744683.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.