*You will be reporting to the Controlling Manager, this position involves working closely with the central finance department and the Brand Director in the expansion of strategy, policy and strategies for the business and taking 100% percent responsibility for the delivery of financial results*
- Qualified Accountant
- Previous Commercial Accounting Experience
- The insight and vision to propose changes even in the face of solid opposition
- To be able to prioritise work efficiently across a wide range of tasks.
- High calculated financial skills
- An analytical mind-frame
- Strong user of Microsoft Power Point
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of the German Language
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual results, budget and forecasts and communication of same locally and to international headquarters
- Responsible for accurate and efficient management of marketing and tactical budgets and all factory support due to the brand
- Ensure that all expenditures within the brand are included in the budget
- Acting as a Finance Business Partner to the Brand Director, providing guidance on the brand’s financial situation and recommend possible actions to improve financial performance
- Assess, recommend and approve all departmental expenses and identify potential problem areas and opportunities and advise on them
- Ensuring all credit and debit notes issued within the department are accurate and properly accounted for.
- Energetic involvement in all internal processes and ensure compliance with internal control procedures.
- Review general ledger accounts for the Division
- Providing financial input into Group projects as required e.g. business cases for new systems, upgrades to systems etc.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.