Sigmar Recruitment have a great role available for an application support role with a client based in Navan.
About the role:
Managing incidents and change requests raised through Incident Management Systems, including triage,
communication and escalation.
Analysing incidents raised, including root cause analysis
Effective communication with internal clients and other system support teams
Defining possible solutions and rectification
Liaising with 3rd party Supplier (DST Systems) on incident solutions
Testing, planning and implementing scripts for data fixes
Supporting users in multiple regions, timezones and cultures
Running and supporting daily “End of Day – Batch Run” transaction processing on a rota basis
Provide support for code releases of the policy administration system, including testing, planning and
What you will need:
• Previous experience in Application Support or similar
• Knowledge of MS SQL Server or other data collection tools
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Financial and unit-linked product knowledge
• Experience in software release planning and testing including SIT, Regression and UAT support experience
• Appreciation of complimentary disciplines (eg programming, database administration)
To apply for this role or for more information, contact Claire on email@example.com or alternatively call +35314744637
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.