Accounting Specialist 35K
Fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team, in a hugely successful multinational company, providing outsourced accounting services. Perfect for a Part Qualified Account, with two years’ experience in a similar role, looking for the next step in their career. The company also boasts an impressive benefits package.
- Preparation / review of statutory financial statements for Irish subsidiaries of multinational companies.
- Researching the technical accounting elements for IFRS accounting standards.
- Applying the Company Law requirements to a set of statutory financial statements.
- Researching the varying disclosure requirements required by accounting standards versus the company law requirements for Irish entities.
- General ledger posting experience.
- Liaison with external auditors at year end to ensure a smooth and efficient year end sign off for each client’s annual financial statements.
- Customising financial information to suit clients’ needs i.e. customising Sage, using clients own accounting systems (SAP), complete consolidation accounting reports.
- Daily liaison with tax and audit colleagues on various technical accounting issues that may arise.
- Liaison with Partner and Director on delivering a quality service to clients and business development projects.
- Part qualified / Accounting finalist – ACA or ACCA.
- Committed and motivated team player.
- Outgoing, ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients.
To apply for this Accounting Specialist role in Dublin City Centre, contact in confidence Sirina McKeogh in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4659 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.