Life & Pensions Administrator
A growing Financial services company are looking to recruit a Life & Pensions Admin-istrator with experience from a brokerage or life office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the smooth day to day running of the business and provide first point of contact for service providers, financial advisors and clients.
As a Financial services administrator you will be a key member of the team ensuring successful/smooth running of client’s/company applications from start to finish. The role also covers a level of customer services as well as compliance functions and the assistance with ongoing client reviews.
• Responsible for all aspects of administration involving pension, investments, Life assurance products and all aspects protection needs.
• Processing of new business applications in Pension, Investments and Life assurance.
• Dealing directly with the Life Assurance companies to ensure these are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
• Checking of policy documentation to ensure they are accurate as per the original application and sending directly to clients.
• Corporate Client administration.
• Responsible for all aspects of compliance and ensuring all client files are kept accurate.
• Assist the Financial Advisors with any ad hoc administration duties.
• Assist in client quarterly reviews and ensuring information in gathered from Life/Investment companies in a timely manner.
• General Administration duties. e.g. scanning, answering of telephones, post etc.
• Third Level Degree
• Previous experience in working in a busy Financial Services brokerage.
• Experience in working in a fast pace, busy office environment.
• 1-2 years Administration experience.
• Ideally APA/QFA qualified but not essential
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.