Bilingual Customer Service and Reservations
German AND English
Working with a global hospitality company who are actively looking to recruit a German Reservations Coordinator to provide excellent customer service to customers and clients by managing any issues that arise and serving as a resource for clients for information.
• Assisting with all reservations, queries and issues in a timely manner and to a complete resolution.
• Be available to answer all inbound calls in a timely and efficient manner.
• Acknowledge and answer any personal written correspondence received from clients in a timely and efficient manner.
• Work as an advocate for the customer in resolving complaints and to educate them on their options.
• Actively participate in outbound telephone campaigns.
• Ensure that all contacts and interactions with customers and clients are properly documented on the internal system, contact application and the resolutions to all issues are responded to and closed within a satisfactory period of time.
• Responsible for assisting clients with their finance-related issues, including maintenance fee and loan collection and account status enquiries.
• Assist with client requests and liaise with colleagues accordingly, including membership requests, confirmations, account updates and certificate issuance/renewal.
• Helping to create an ongoing effort to improve the department through personal action and by contributing ideas to support and enhance the customer service programme.
• To become an independent associate and to be able to analyze problems and to formulate plans to overcome challenges, to get work done efficiently with a high degree of quality.
• To make sound and logical decisions and to choose appropriate courses of action based on the parameters of the situation at hand and to use the problem solving tools that are available throughout the total quality management process
• To cross train and to be familiar with and competent in the performance and understanding of other functions required of this department and be able to fill in as required and as directed in the absence of associates who are normally responsible for those duties.
• The ability to function calmly in a fast paced environment handling multiple priorities simultaneously. To be able to modify plans, actions, and decisions in light of changing situations and circumstances.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Fluency in German AND English
• Previous experience in both customer service and sales/reservations.
• Good computer systems knowledge (Windows XP, E:Mail, Word etc)
• To have demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and written in a positive encouraging manner with associates and managers.
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.