- Global technology services provider is seeking to expand their customer support and content review team.
- Supporting the maps platform with 1 billion users each month.
- Our client is looking for Dutch speakers who have lived in the Nederlands to increase their team.
-Competive basic salary.
-Performance based bonus for meeting targets.
-Uncapped bonus so you can earn more.
-25 days holidays.
-Fully paid training when you start.
-Diverse and multicultural work place.
-Supportive mentoring environment and excellent opportunities for progression.
- Working in a multi-lingual and multi-national environment
- Review entries on the map system.
- Engage business owners to verify information and provide excellent customer service.
- Bachelors level 8 degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Available to work full time
- Fluent in Dutch.
- Have lived in the Netherlands for at least a year. (those who have completed an erasmus will also be considered)
- Business level English.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Professional phone manner when talking to customers.
To be considered for this or other Dutch roles please contact Tomas Sullivan at email@example.com OR 01 4744 657.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.