Commercial Accountant – Manufacturing – West Dublin - €60K – PERM
Multi-national recognizable brand are looking for a senior Commercial Accountant to join their team. Company has built a reputation for being at the forefront of their respective industry. An amazing opportunity to progress within a company that’s growth knows no bounds.
West Dublin location means you get the benefit of progressing your career without the chaos of the daily commute to city centre.
Role ultimately entails;
- this position involves working with the l finance department and the companies Director in the development of strategy, policy and projections for the business and taking full responsibility for the delivery of financial results.
- Role involves extensive planning & forecasting n and annually submitting a five year plans and budgets.
- Successful candidate will be responsible for inputting in plans for the business unit – showcasing the financial implications of plans and incentives from other business groups.
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CPA)
- Previous experience in manufacturing an advantage
- Must have experience in Forecasting, Planning and budgeting.
The good part:
- Generous car allowance + tax & insurance paid
- €60,000 salary
- Permanent Position
- Healthcare insurance + healthcare allowance
Send cv to Louise Dillon directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01 4744639 for a confidential chat about this role and other roles.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.