Senior Transportation Engineer
Our client is looking for Senior Transportation Engineer to join their consultancy with the option to be based in Dublin or Westmeath.
The job requires someone with minimum 6 years’ experience and preferably with a chartered status.
Fantastic job opportunity to join a growing and busy consultancy with flexibility on location as a transport engineer.
The job at hand:
- Managing the transportation engineering services workload for the office.
- Developing new opportunities and maintaining existing relationships.
- Taking a lead in the development of the technical development of the team.
- Preparing tenders, supervising tendering procedures and preparing proposals.
- Communicating and liaising effectively with colleagues and architects, subcontractors, contracting civil engineers, consultants, co-workers and clients
- Compiling, checking and approving reports
- Using transportation analysis software packages
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 years post graduate experience
- An extremely high level of verbal and written communication skills
- A strong focus on time and resource management
- Very solid communication and IT skills
- Excellent people management and project execution capability
- Qualified as Road Safety Auditor as team leader or member
- Chartered Engineer status preferable
Perks of the job:
- Competitive remuneration package for experienced candidates.
- Laptop and software subscriptions where appropriate.
- Flexible working opportunities for staff at certain levels.
Please contact Graeme: Ph 01 9619706 / Email - email@example.com to apply or for further information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.