Sigmar Recruitment have a great role available with a client based in North Dublin looking to expand their operations
About The Role:
- This person will be responsible for the performance, integrity and security of databases.
- Monitoring of database performance
- Continuous optimisation of the system will be key for this role.
- Work closely with the maintenance team
- Have strong technical knowledge in the following areas: applications, security, network and infrastructure
What you will need:
- 3 years previous experience required on Windows SQL 2012 and/or Windows SQL 2016.
- Monitoring database efficiency, sustaining the security and integrity of data, creating complex query definitions that allow data to be extracted.
- Knowledge in database high availability would be an advantage
- Previous experience in setting up and managing replication within Windows SQL 2012.
- Previous experience with Solarwinds database monitoring tool will be an advantage
- Strong experience with Microsoft server 2012
- Experience with Windows 2012 Active Directory Domain environment will be an advantage
- Knowledge with Web application and IIS7 would be an advantage
- Familiarity with MS applications required (Office 365, lync)
- Experience in Disaster Recovery procedures and enterprise storage preferred
The successful candidate must hold a valid drivers licence
To apply for this role or for more information, please contact Claire on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +35314744637
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.