My client, an international F&B company, is looking for a Key Account Manager to cover the West of Ireland. The role will involve maintaining and building strong relationships with existing clients and finding potential new clients.
- Build and maintain strong and long lasting relationships with exsisting clients and
- prospective new clients.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition to the Key Account clients, to drive both continued order growth and increased engagement
- Work closely and collaboratively with internal stakeholders to ensure seamless service delivery
- Ensure Key Accoutns are aware of the latest products.
- Identify cross-functional service/product opportunities
- At least five years sales experience, catering sales would be an advatage.
- Proven ability to grow accounts through increased engagement and identifying upsell opportunities
- A dynamic, proactive approach to working with customers, quickly addressing their needs and ensuring any issues and challenges are resolved swiftly
- Track record of managing multiple commercial processes
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience of working within a fast paced, target driven environment.
If you are interested in this Key Account Manager job, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 091 455 300.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.