A multinational, technology-focused company headquartered in Ireland, requires a SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER with 5 years experience to join their growing team.
You will develop new platform solutions that will take the company forward in the next stage of its development, working with Architecture teams to provide technical oversight and control and ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Provide expertise across all areas of the development life cycle, from requirements gathering through to testing and post implementation
- Mentor and assist junior and mid-level Java Engineers to improve technical capabilities across the team
Technical Skills required
- Proven experience across the majority of the following:
- Java, J2EE / Spring / Struts and Web Services, JSP / OOA/D, Servlets, AWS development and deployment, JDBC, XML, XPath, XQuery, JSF, HTML, JUnit, Eclipse, JBoss, Tomcat, Apache.
- Experience in a project delivery, application support or testing environment
Our commitment to you
The position will join a high-performing, well-structured, agile-based team, and offers excellent career growth and the opportuity to expand your technical abilities as the next-stage platforms evolve.
Apply online today for full details, or call Paul on 01 4744618 for a confidential chat
Please note candidates must be immediately eligible to work in Ireland/EU for applications to be considered
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.