My client a Cork based company urgently require 2 Tech Support Analysts
Are you passionate about your career development ? Are you eager to learn ?
The candidate will join a fast growing team and offer excellent scope for professional development.
Key requirements of this would include (but not limited to) :
- Provide on-site support to clients by monitoring, managing & reporting issues.
- Working computer and technical systems knowledge
- Customer service experience.
- Helps corporate & remote users with technical issues related to hardware, software & connectivity.
- Provides first level end-user support. Runs diagnostic programs, & determines & implements solutions.
- May provide desk side or remote assistance.
- Determines when to escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate IT team for further support.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Position will receive moderate direction and support.
- Analyse & troubleshoot & resolve end-user IT issues (mainly remotely) ranging from :
- Forgotten passwords to a major system incidents (Level 1 to Level 2 issues).
- Will escalate all other tickets to the Senior Engineers in a timely manner
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems, both Workstation and Server versions.
- Knowledge of either A+, MCSE Windows 10 , CCNA and/or a HDI Technician
- Exposure to fault finding & Win. XP, 2003-2012 with at least 3 years' previous experience.
- Regulated manufacturing experience a distinct advantage.
- Enthusiastic ambitious and happy work as part of a team.
- Relevant 3rd level Degree required. Additional Certifications welcome.
Don't hesitate to call me . Call 021-4315770 or mail me email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.