A rapidly growing startup with global subsidiaries is setting up their HQ in Dublin.
A well backed European Start-Up within the sales and marketing industry have made a decision to set up their global headquarters in Dublin and are recruiting a global CFO.
Working closely with the recently appointed COO, the CFO will be play a significant role in moving the company from pre-revenue to a successful, global business selling products in global markets.
The CFO must be well-versed in all aspects of financial management ranging from direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, deal analysis and negotiations, to partnership compliance and institutional financing.
The goal is to protect the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
As a key member of the Executive Management team, the CFO will report to the board of directors and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company.
• Qualified Senior Finance Professional with significant PQE.
• Experience working as a number 1 in finance for a growing international company.
• Previous experience working for international start-ups which have scaled significantly under your leadership as CFO (From pre-revenue to international expansion). Ideally would have spent several years with the same company.
• Experience managing remote teams as CFO across a variety of countries and cultures.
• Sector backgrounds which will be the best fit are ‘Sales & Marketing’ and 'Retail'.
Please note that due to the process this company wish us to take with our search, you may not recieve an immediete response following your application.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.