A permanent Associate Project Manager role has arisen with a medical device multinational manufacturer in Galway City!
What do you need to have to be a Project Manager in this company?
- An Honours Degree (Level 8) in Engineering/Science
- 4+ years experience in industry (manufacturing) ideally having worked on projects / in operations / or on new product development
- You also need strong communication skills!
What will you be doing as a Project Manager?
- Managing people
- Managing projects (related to new products & technologies)
- Managing processes
- Managing change
- Collaborating with R&D, Program Mgmt team, Regulatory Affairs, DA, Process Development, Sustaining Engineering & Ops
- Travelling sometimes to other sites
If you are a Senior Engineer presently with people/project management experience who is hoping to take the next step into a pure Project Management position, this could be the right opportunity for you.
Interested in finding out more????
Then hit the link to apply! Or contact Sarah on 091 455301 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.