My client, a firm based in Dublin City Centre are recruiting for a Billing Analyst. Ideal candidate will have billing experience and experience working with automated billing.
- Assisting the team in the accurate and timely entry of invoices and communicating
- Setting up of new clients on the Practice Management system, ensuring that correct procedures are followed and that all required information is complete.
- Handling of audit queries received, ensuring they are sent to the correct Fee Earner and that they receive any assistance or system reports required.
- The production of monthly and quarterly reports as required by management and clients, providing input on how to effectively manage these reports going forward.
- Ensuring that conflict searches are handled and replied to in an efficient manner.
- Maintaining client accounts – transferring time and outlay, updating billing information and closing files on the system.
- Any ad hoc duties that may arise.
- Candidate will have a 3rd level qualification in a business related discipline or have strong previous experience in an accounts department.
- Previous billing experience in a similar role; working with an automated billing and cost system is essential.
- Must be able to work to strict deadlines.
- Proven ability in the use of PC application packages – Excel, Word.
To apply for this Billing Analyst job in Dublin City Centre, contact in confidence Graham Crone in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4642 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.