My client a Cork based Pharmaceutical currently has this open & urgent role.
This position will support the IT and Business components relating to business transparency.
Do you enjoy working within a team ?
Is a setup business and implementation of new procedures something you enjoy ?
Key duties will include ( but not limited to ) :
- Works with the team in global future-state architecture in allinging transparency & analytics needs.
- Solid understanding of IT architecture & data mapping as required to meet business needs
- Construct technical roadmaps to define, design & develop strategies for data acquisition.
- Industry exposure to Integrity, cleansing & validation & leads performance tuning
- Responsible for troubleshooting activities as required & can identify crossvers
- The ability to act & lead with regards to business-IT relations into the future
- Expertise in formulating technologies & strategies in accordance with best practice.
- Partners with customers & Subject Matter Experts alike to evolve all new services.
- Ensure compliance with the Computer System Validation Policy (21CFR).
- Exposure to Information Asset Protection Policy highly desired.
- At least 5 years IT experience with data modelling & process architecture.
- Degree qualified with expertise in SAP & MS Office.
- Ability to translate business requirements to technical solutions.
- Familiarity with Transparency Reporting requirements & compliance programmes.
- Strong problem solving and root cause identification. Systems/data integration experience.
- Enterprise & Business Analytics tool expertise.
- Coordinate hardware and software acquisition, installation, & qualification
- Comfortable with teamwork and problem solving .
An excellent salary & benefits is on offer here. Don't delay get in touch.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for comprehensive details .
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.