- Develop and coordinate the execution of the site’s Industrial Hygiene systems, including site processes to anticipate, recognize, and evaluate workplace health hazards and recommend proper control strategies to manage identified risks;
- Prioritize IH-related risks and develop and assist with implementing corrective action and preventive action plans.
- Monitor and communicate overall status of plans to Site Management
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities and collaborate with other IH’s/EHS staff/ Engineering etc.
- Maintain the required technical competencies, proficiencies, and regulatory knowledge to ensure responsibilities are effectively executed.
- Establish and maintain excellent communication processes.
- Ensures management, occupational health, and affected employees understand workplace hazards and accompanying risks.
- Provide technical support for new projects and modifications to ensure proper IH design review, containment verification, as well as routine /maintenance evaluation after process / equipment installed / implemented;
- Conduct IH self-assessments / audits
- Develop and implement effective IH-related training programs for both management and employees.
- Serve as the site’s IH Coordinator for the site manufacturing areas and technical support groups.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry/Industrial Hygiene /Ergonomics (Master's degree is advantageous).
- Certification in industrial (occupational) hygiene recognized by the International Occupational Hygiene Association (IOHA);
- At least 3 years of experience with managing risks associated with high potency pharmaceutical compounds.
- Experience in leading the integration of excellent Industrial Hygiene and Ergonomics processes.
- Ability to analyze data, interpret results/ trends, decide appropriate, cost effective corrective actions.
- Excellent technical, leadership and communication (oral & written) skills.
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal, listening, and presentation.
- Must be proficient in MS Office.
An excellent salary is on offer for this role. For more information please call Colin on 021-4847131 or mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.