Mortgage Litigation Executive Permanent
Dublin 6 38k to 60k DOE
Working closely with mortgage arrears customers (by phone) in identifying and implementing appropriate solutions on arrears cases.
- Contacting arrears customers directly during the pre-litigation and litigation process to make arrangements to resolve the mortgage arrears.
- Reviewing Standard Financial Statements from customers.
- Reviewing cases to determine next course of action on a case in the legal process.
- Corresponding with external Solicitor firms on a daily basis.
- Instructing external Solicitor firms to draft affidavits in respect of the recovery of property/debt.
- Reviewing affidavits for accuracy prior to arranging for them to be sworn internally.
- Providing Court instructions to a panel of external Solicitor firms in respect of cases in the legal process.
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience in any consumer debt litigation or collections role.
- APA (Loans) qualification desirable. For candidates coming from a non-regulated background, they will be required to undertake as a minimum the APA (Loans) qualification at the first available exam sitting and to take the modules in a consistent and timely basis.
- Strong negotiator with the ability to reach appropriate solutions on challenging arrears cases.
Excellent attention to detail.
Please contact Paul O'Riordan about this and other many similar Financial Sevices opportunities that I have on at the moment on 4744663 or e-mail me on email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.