CFO | 120K
My client, a rapidly growing German startup is currently looking for a CFO to head up their global headquarters in Dublin. This role will be based in Dublin City Centre and will suit candidates with extensive start up experience. This role is not a Financial Controller position. It is a Number 1/CFO role for a company that is going to be trading globally.
Chief Financial Office
€120k + Car Allowance + benefits
Dublin City Centre
- Budget preparation – Leading the preparation process of the annual budget of the company, which is derived from the company’s annual plan.
- Budget supervision – Adjusting the company’s accounting system to the company’s budget and performing periodic tracking of Actuals vs. Budget.
- Management reports - Preparing periodic reports and presentations to the management and the board of directors. These reports include: Balance sheet, PNL, cash flow and any other required report.
- Analyzing budget implications on the company.
- Participate in decision-making and its implementation in the company budget.
- Management of financial operations with the banks and/or any other financial entity:
- Negotiations with banks on the terms of account management and monitoring the implementation of the agreements
- Consolidation of the external and internal accounting system.
- Consolidation and supervision of the company's procedures – Initiation and implementation of internal procedures, including: communications, payments to suppliers, salary, travel expenses, ext.
- Setting up and processing annual group consolidated statement according to Irish
- Gaap and/ or IFRS and supervising local annual reports.
- Dealing with tax issues according to international & Irish regulations
- Established CFO with significant experience at number 1 in finance level.
- Previous start up experience in a business that has grown globally and set up international entities.
- Significant commercial experience required in addition to strategic planning and financial control.
To apply for this CFO job in Dublin City Centre, contact in confidence Graham Crone in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4642 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.