CFO | Global Start-Up – Healthy Lifestyle | Dublin City Centre
My client, a dynamic, innovative and expanding global start up is seeking to hire a CFO to manage the finance function in their new headquarters based in Dublin City Centre.
The successful candidate will be involved in assisting with international growth and setting up international entities.
The product on offer addresses one of the most critical global issues - clean and healthy drinking water in all parts of the world. My client is accepting responsibility for supplying people with the best possible drinking water to ensure a mindful, active and healthy life.
The CFO will manage and control the organization’s financial strategy and perform effective risk management. As a key member of the Executive Management team, the CFO will report to the board of directors and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company.
Salary on this role ranges from 120-150k + excellent benefits.
Responsibilities of this CFO Job in Dublin include:
• Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization's mission and help execute staff succession and growth plans.
• Train the Finance Unit and other staff on raising awareness and knowledge of financial management matters.
• Drive the company’s financial planning
• Perform risk management by analysing the organization’s liabilities and investments and insurance situation
• Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
• Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, accounting etc.)
• Budget preparation – Leading the preparation process of the annual budget of the company, which is derived from the company’s annual plan.
• Budget supervision – Adjusting the company’s accounting system to the company’s budget and performing periodic tracking of Actuals vs. Budget.
• Setting up and processing annual group consolidated statement according to Irish
• Gaap and/ or IFRS and supervising local annual reports.
To be considered for this CFO job in Dublin you must meet the following criteria:
• Proven experience as CFO, finance officer or relevant role
• Previous start up experience in a business that has grown globally and set up international entities.
• In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
For further details, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.