The candidate will form part of the Major Strategic Program Team with a financial services client in Dublin city centre. This is a 2 year systems transformation and change management project. You will be responsible for ensuring a safe deliverry of all requirements to agreed specificaitons. Including end to end systems platforms, calculation engines, data feeds, data warehouses reports and specialist tools.
- Defining & implementing testing strategy, methodologies, approaches and associated practices appropriate to the Program covering all tools & deliverables.
- Define Testing Workstream activities covering the full testing lifecycle, including system, system integration, user acceptance and regression testing
- Defining and managing a test schedule aligned to the overall Program Delivery Schedule
- Develop and onboard team of test analysts, supervising their work on the Program
- Participate in the selection of appropriate test tools and techniques – manual & automated for use on the Program
- ISTQB Test Manager certificaiton
- 5 years experience in a Senior Project/Test Management capacity
- Experience with offshore teams
- Experience designing test strategies for complex programs
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
If you are interested in the above position please contact Sam on 01 firstname.lastname@example.org fore more information!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.