Financial Controller | Construction Sector
My client a leading construction company has a requirement for a Financial Controller to join the management team and play a major role in the development of a finance function that will support the evolution of the organisation.
The successful candidate will take full responsibility month end reporting and controlling within their area. It is crucial that candidates demonstrate a high level of leadership and organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and driven Financial Controller with 5 years PQE.
The position is permanent, and the role will be based in Dublin City Centre. Salary ranges from 70k – 90k + Benefits.
- Responsible for the overall management of the finance function;
- Managing a team of 2;
- Manage and report overheads in line with budget;
- Managing the company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems;
- producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines;
- Weekly flash reports preparation;
- Cost monitoring & control;
- Cash flow management (Invoice Discounting);and
- Maintenance & development of accounting controls.
- Fully Qualified Accountant.
- 5+ years relevant industry experience (post qualification) working in the construction industry.
- Construction experience is essential
- Strong people management experience
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more, contact in confidence Gerald Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 () and send an updated version of your cv today to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.