Sigmar Recruitment has a great job for a Database Administrator for a leading mobility service provider company in Dublin North.
What you will be doing:
- be responsible for the performance, integrity and security of databases
- Monitor database performance and continuously optimise of the system will be key for this role
- Join the maintenance team and is required to also have good technical knowledge in the following areas: applications, security, network and infrastructure
You have experience in:
- 5 years previous experience required on Windows SQL 2012 and/or Windows SQL 2016. Monitoring database efficiency, sustaining the security and integrity of data, creating complex query definitions that allow data to be extracted.
- Previous experience in setting up and managing replication within Windows SQL 2012.
- Previous experience with Solarwinds database monitoring tool will be an advantage
- Strong experience with Microsoft server 2012
- Experience with Windows 2012 Active Directory Domain environment will be an advantage
- Knowledge with Web application and IIS7 would be an advantage
- Familiarity with MS applications required (Office 365, lync)
- Experience in Disaster Recovery procedures and enterprise storage preferred
Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying improving and processes
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize
- Driving license is required
- Ability to be on call on a rota basis (this for the first response to the system alerts)
- Ability to work out of hours if required to meet with the system operational constraints
To apply for this job or for more information, please contact Lydia on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +35314744686.
If you don't have an updated CV, call me to have a chat and let's see is there a way for you to go forward or perhaps I can help you with more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.