Life & Pension Administration Manager
My client, a very successful Financial Advisory Firm, are looking for a Life & Pension Administration Manager to join their team.
The role of the Administration Manager will include
- Management of administration team
- Allocation of all work tasks
- Overall administration processes, to including new business processing from policy input stage to policy issue stage, following through with pipelines etc.
- Liaising with insurance companies in managing business pipelines
- Preparing policy schedule reports (for annual reviews and pre sales meetings)
- Drafting Investment Recommendation Reports
- Drafting compliance documents required for all new business
- Compiling new business documentation needed for sales meetings with clients.
- Working closely with the Sales Manager to provide a high level of service to new and existing individual clients
- Liaising with Clients and answering queries via phone and email.
- Day to day running of the office
- Dealing with any other essential administration duties you may be assigned in relation to our business.
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Must be QFA qualified or on the way to obtaining same.
- Must have life office or brokerage experience with administration experience across, Pensions, Investments and Protection.
- An ambitious self-starter who is capable of working under little supervision.
- Possess strong time management and IT Skills.
- Capable of working in a busy office environment.
- Good organiser with a proven ability to prioritise tasks and follow through on same.
- Must have an outgoing personality with a strong customer centric mind set.
If you are interested in this job description and have the relevant qualifications and experience please call Annmarie on 01 4744645 or send your CV to email@example.com for consideration
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.