My Chemical Manufacturing client are offering you the chance to join their team as a Junior Chemist on a 6 Month Contract with a view to Permanency and providing you with the opportunity to gain excellent Cross-Sectional Expierence.
- Manufacture Batches in accordance with SOPs, including filling, capping etc.
- Troubleshooting production Issues
- Work with QC to ensure demand is met
- Carry out Equipment Checks
- Liaise with support staff in relation to Materials Requirements
- Level 8 Degree in Science
- 1 Years’ Expierence in a highly regulated manufacturing Environment
- Knowledge of GLP, ISO 170215 & ISO 9001
- A Team Player capable of working on their Own Initiative
To apply for this position please contact Amanda Reynolds at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455304 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.