My Client in Cork have an excellent opportunity for a Data Intelligence Senior Analyst to join there growing team.
- You will be responsible for data processing and report generating software, set up and manage parameters which auto-generate all global transparency data files and reports for internal and external uses.
- Interact with various governmental agencies, including US Federal and Various States, to meet the company's legal reporting obligations, including data submission, participating in industry round tables, and other opportunities to influence technical and process requirements and improvements.
- Establish annual timelines with milestones for activities needed to meet all external transparency obligations. Lead cross-functional resources in meeting those timelines.
- Oversee the collection and loading of transparency data from a variety of sources, partnering with various global and local teams.
- Ensure relevant analytics are conducted to provide confidence that the data are complete, accurate, and timely, including coordinating data reviews by subject matter experts in each geography.
- Lead or provide consultation for resolution of process or data issues, which impact transparency reporting.
- Submit transparency data/reports to external agencies, including facilitation of internal approval and attestation processes.
- Drive processes to identify and report any corrections or omissions, including root cause analysis and corrective/preventative actions.
- Lead the identification and implementation of process improvements.
- Lead data quality governance processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree
If you are interested in this position, call Noel directly on 021-4847134 or email your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.