If you are looking to be part of one of Irelands leading FMCG brand chains and be part of the ever growing and developing of the business, than this is the role for you.
I am looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic marketing professional looking to take on a diverse and exciting role with this growing company.
- Develop unit specific marketing plans which address local competitive conditions and company requirements.
- Lead local marketing planning (Events/PR/POS/Local Advertising)
- Manage Seasonal Campaigns from photoshoots to point of sale and digital
- Management of third Party Relationships
- Inter-departmental co-ordination of campaign activity to ensure a consistent and integrated brand experience
- Lead Planning of Digital & Social Media Campaigns, including Website Content Management, Email Marketing, Display Advertising and Search Marketing
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data.
- Analyse and report on the return on investment of marketing campaigns
- Provide administrative support to the Head of Marketing
- Contributing to the overall Marketing Strategy of the Company as a key member of the Marketing Team
- Supporting all departments in ensuring the brand is consistent in internal and external communication
- 3rd level qualification in marketing or related field
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience in a marketing related role
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Keen attention to detail and exceptional planning and organisational skills
- Fluency in traditional, digital and social media
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Illustrator and Photoshop an advantage
For more information please get in contact with email@example.com or call 014744602
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.