Looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join the fastest growing industry leader in the gift experience business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to become a key player in the product marketing team and drive growth and demand through increased brand and products development and optimization.
You must have Fluent in English + native in a 2nd language in either French, Danish or Swedish.
- Conduct regular performances analysis on the companies brands and competitors to recommend clear action plan to grow the business
- Analyse market trends to generate new products ideas
- Conduct market researches and develop strong product recommendations
- Develop product positioning and messaging to differentiate their brand from competitors and ensure fit with the local market
- Collaborate closely with the Partners management team to deliver great quality products through top quality briefs and great project management
- Collaborate closely with production managers (design and content teams) to execute best in class physical and digital products
- Strong collaboration with the commercial local team and the digital team to ensure best in class product presence in all channels (Retail / B2B / on-line)
Essential skills :
- Bachelor's Degree required; Marketing preferred
- Minimum 3/4 years of experience in Marketing, ideally Product or Brand Marketing
- Fluent in English + native in a 2nd language : French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Danish, Swedish
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets
- Excellence in execution with great attention to details
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 014744602 for more information
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.