My client in Cork urgently requires an Facilities/Mechanical Engineer
This is a permanent post with opportunities for further promotion within an expanding company.
Key duties will include but not limited to:
- Carryout Calibration, Validation and Service works both on-site and in-house.
- Support functioning of building systems including HVAC, mechanical & electrical.
- Knowledge of any CMMS and fire/life safety systems a distinct advantage.
- Enegry management reporting in line with IS050001.
- Conduct analyses and audits of mechanical systems performance.
Support and Liaise with the Service and Sales teams.
- Work well on own initiative and as part of a team when required.
- General associated service admin duties (service reports CMMS ETC..)
- Applicants must have an Mechanical/Building Service Degree.
- Detailed knowledge of industry standards, building codes and safety standards.
- Some industry knowledge of Calibration methods & procedures.
- Experience in Facilities Management and CMMS software.
- Ability to calibrate various types of instrumentation including temperature, pressure,etc.
- Flexibility as some work will be in-house and some site based.
A high level of IT skills
- Be a team player with a friendly and outgoing disposition
- Full clean licence required.
- A relevant 3rd level Degree.
- Salary commensurate with experience and skills.
- Excellent remuneration package including benefits.
For more information please call Colin on 021-4847131 or E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.